I'm Aurianna Joy, Pleasure & Prosperity Coach for soulful, purpose-driven women.
I've been coaching women for over 5 years, leading virtual communities and masterminds as well as facilitating women's circles and women's retreats around the world.
My mission is to reconnect women with their bodies— the source of their inner wisdom and personal power.
I support women who are ready to master the art of deliberate living, and have a lot of fun in the process!
I am a holistic explorer, committed to trying on all life has to offer and fiercely dedicated to freedom of expression for all beings. I'm a lover of dancing in public, singing my heart out, herbal tea, and my tuxedo kitten, Rumi.
It would be such an honor to support you in reclaiming your personal power so that you can finally share your unique gifts with the world!
The Dalai Lama said, "The world will be set free by the western woman" because we have the precious gift of freedom— to explore and create ourselves, intentionally and deliberately, from the inside out.
Let's honor this gift together. I'll be your guide, your friend, and your soul sister every step of the way.
xo Aurianna Joy
- 2006-2011: Tony Robbins' Mastery University
- 2006-2008: Global Youth Leadership Summit (GYLS) in San Diego
- December 2009: AA degree in Biology
- February 2012: Deeksha Blessing Giver Training
- June 2012: Ananda Marga Yoga Teacher Training in Sintra, Portugal
- December 2012: Institute for Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach certification
- July 2014: DONA Birth Doula Training
- March 2015: 500-hour Raw Food Chef internship
- Summer 2015: Ayahuasca Foundation's 10-week Shamanic Initiation Course in Peru
- November 2015- April 2016: Landmark's 'Curriculum For Living' Courses
- April 2016: Birth Arts International Birth Doula Training
- February 2017: Shamanic Reiki Level 1 Training
- June 2017: Shamanic Reiki Level 2 Training
- October 2017: Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner Training
- November 2017: Wild Woman Project Circle Leader Training